- Designed to keep your dog dry, especially underneath their stomach & on their legs.
- The suit features fully detachable back legs for dogs that don’t like their back legs in a coat.
- You are also able to detach half of the back & front leg for comfort , shorter legged dogs & safety while the dog is running (not available on XXXXS see note below)*
- Your dog will still be able to go to the toilet as there is a gap underneath at the back & it is shaped with elastic for our boy dogs.
- Bright yellow reflectors on the sides & back of the coat for added safety while road walking at night.
- A zip flap protector under the back zip to ensure your dog’s fur does not get caught when zipping them into the suit.
- A handy external pocket perfect for letting your dog carry their own supply of poop bags.
Please Note: The legs are detachable on this style, please look at the Full Leg Waterproof Suit if you prefer the coat to have integral legs. *The XXXXS Waterproof Suit do not have the option to detach half the legs due to the length of the legs in the first instance. If you are struggling to find the correct size for your dog with the Detachable Legs Waterproof Suit click onto the Full Leg Waterproof Suit as this has the versatility to decrease & increase the circumference around the neck & chest but does not have the feature of detachable legs. If your dog wears a harness it should be placed over the top of the coat.
Please ensure you have checked with the Size Guide before ordering so as to order the correct size for your dog. If you require any further advice with measuring your dog please contact Safe to Shake before placing an order.